Friday, May 17, 2013

My Apologies Folks...

Hi all. I know it's been a long time since my last entry, and I apologize for that. I've been sick for about a month now with what I was told was laryngitis, but I'm not so sure anymore. I'm guessing I will have to head back to the doctor soon as I haven't had my voice in about 2 weeks. But enough about that.

I'm trying to get back on the wagon, and that includes writing my blog. As you may have guessed, even when you're sick, life still goes on down on the farm. I have a lot to report to you guys so stay tuned!

Here's a sneak peak at what you can expect very soon:

Chicken processing part 2
Planting the big garden
Early Spring Garden updates
Wounded Chicken Care
Integrating Chickens
A very twitterpated piggy
A Chance of a goat baby
and so much more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment